Key principles of this License are based on the „The 3-Clause BSD License“, which is on the list of approved licenses of the Open Source Initiative.
This modified License covers all hardware documentation/specification as well as software in source and/or binary forms available and downloadable from the website sls4All.com and/or related linked repositories unless otherwise stated.
Redistribution and use of hardware documentation/specification and/or software in source and/or binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of software’s source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions of software in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. Redistributions of hardware’s documentation/specification must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in separate document provided with the documentation/specification.
4. Hardware documentation/specification and/or software in source and/or binary forms may only be used for private non-commercial use, and it must never be used commercially without specific prior written permission.
5. Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this hardware and/or software without specific prior written permission.
THIS HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) AND PHYSICAL INJURIES HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.